Center for Research and Implementation of Sustainable Practices (CRISP) endeavors for awareness about sustainability practices across industries, educational institutes, general public etc. As a part of skill development and awareness initiative, CRISP also engages the stakeholders on dialogue/trainings about the sustainable development.
Certificate Program on Leadership for Sustainable Development (April – May 2022)
This program is being organised by CRISP and Center for Business and Social Research (CBSR), a think tank based in Delhi, jointly. This program aims to prepare stakeholders from different organisations, including employees, researchers, industry managers, teachers, students, and research scholars, to build a foundation for preparing tomorrow’s sustainability leaders. The program shall initiate a dialogue, disseminate knowledge and impart skills on critical issues like resource efficiency, environmental protection, sustainable financing, green marketing, strategies for the circular economy, sustainability reporting etc., in the Indian as well as global context.
The program shall be held on weekends starting from 23rd April, 2022.
- Last date of registration: April 18, 2022
- Last date of Early Bird registration: April 10, 2022
- Program Dates: April 23 to May 15 2022 (Weekends; timing from 10 am -12.30 pm)
Benefits of the program
- Gain a critical understanding of key concepts of leadership, sustainable development, organizational sustainability and the linkages
- Networking with industry and academic expert
- Be able to explain important concepts in sustainable finance and marketing
- Be equipped with the skill set to understand and interpret sustainability reports
- Command the confidence and ability to lead organizations for sustainable development
- Development of Futuristic approach
Who can attend?
The program is open to all the stakeholders including:
- professionals from industry and NGOs,
- faculty, research scholars, staff members and students,
- representatives from government,
- entrepreneurs and sustainability enthusiasts.
All the registered participants would be given study material and a certificate of participation at the end of the program (subject to fulfillment of certificate course).
- Early Bird Registration Fees: INR 1500
- Regular Registration Fees: INR 2000
Receipt of the payment will be automatically generated after successful registration.
For more offers and discounts, please visit registration page.
Module 1: Introduction to Sustainable Development Evolution, Global and Regional Context, Evolution, Current Challenges, and Opportunities, the SDGs, the Paris Agreement, COP26
Module 2: Understanding Organizational Sustainability Logic for Sustainability, Difference between Sustainability, CSR, and Social Entrepreneurship, Regulatory framework including Section 135, Guidelines for PSUs, Business Responsibility Guidelines 2019, Business Responsibility and Sustainability Framework
Module 3: Sustainable Finance Sustainability and Financial Performance, ESG Finance, Impact Investing, Socially Responsible Investing (SRI), Green finance
Module 4: Sustainability as a Marketing Strategy Green marketing/social marketing, Building Sustainable Brands, Green washing etc.
Module 5: Reporting Sustainability Stakeholder engagement and materiality analysis, BRR Framework of SEBI, GRI Standards, Integrated Reporting
Module 6: Sustainable Lifestyles Sustainable Consumption, Organic Farming, Green Homes, Education for Sustainability
Module 7: Leadership and Sustainability What’s leadership, Thought leadership and leading implementation, Sustainability and contingency leadership approach, Linking organizational dynamics and Sustainable Development, Motivation and inculcating culture of sustainability orientation, Incentivizing and rewarding, What leaders think about